Monday, March 12, 2007

The plot thickens

I bumped into this guy from my club today. Apperently everyone is talking about my "actions". The story goes now that I got up in the guys face and yelled at him and that he was so upset he had to leave or he would have cried.

Then I bumped into another group of guys in the hall and they were like "yoh! B====== why did you make the guy cry yoh! I would hate to cross your path!" What the hell? i didn't make him cry, I didn't get in his face and scream! Rumors Rumor Rumors

In other news, the stalking friend of mine and I spoke and told me that my girl in Canada was the one who called her husband and told her husband that my family and I sat around and bad mouthed her and talked about her.And that my mother was laughing at her and her predicament. And i was laughing with her etc. Oh! and that I was not a true friend because I was her friend for money.

Three reasons why this isn't true
1. During the time that she was going through her drama, me and my canadian friend were not speaking. In fact we hadn't spoken in months
2. When my parents came to America my canadian friend I were still not speaking.
3. Why would my canadian friend be talking to your husband knowing fully well that you and her don't get along?

So I sat back and asked myself why would he lie to her?
Well it was was like a light bulb in my head. Because she knows that me and the girl in Canada could be close so she is the most likely person I would call that the wifey wouldn't call. Then it all came into my mind. And for a split second I almost lost my control especially when she said that i was her friend for money.

I smiled in my head because my Canadian friend had warned me before that she had said that about me and my family. And to be honest I really didn't want to believe that she could say that. I mean I became her friend long before money was even given. And whatever money was given wasn't given because I asked it was given because it was given as a gift. I never asked for it! I was a friend because I was a freind.

Many of my friends are well-to-do, I don't beg or ask for money I make my own. I work hard and make my own! So all I told her was that we were friends long before and after money was given. And in addition, the things I did for you and the way I supported you even when people disrespected you went beyond money. I have taken my experience with you as a lesson on how far not to go with people and learned the hard way.

I mean the conversation could have continued but I am exhuasted just thinking about it.

So she bumped into my mother in Nigeria and my mom said she was really excited about my wedding and that she is coming it the States with some stuff and information for me. Mmmmmmm! Once again my mother is doing the Christian thing and once again I am being a bitch. I don't want to get sucked into the vacumm of caring and loving a person only to get hurt. I am done with that. So in memory of all the drama that being a true friend has cost me. I dedicate this to all the girls I have been friends with and I just want you to know that I am not ready "To MAKE NICE"


---------

2 comments:

Naijadude said...

You know we as human cant take everything that happens around us into consideration, although these are your supposed friends, but sweetie, lots of things to worry about. Just lay hold on that which the Lord has in store for you and dont worry yourself about things that will depress you or get you hurt.

Congratulations on your wedding that is coming up jare, Hows the mane doing?.... Am I gonna be invited abi u dont like us Canadians anymore? :D

Have a blessed one!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Naijadude for the congratulations someone once told me it is easier to heal a broken bone than a broken heart...

enjoy your day

Past Posts and Comments