Friday, March 16, 2007

Moving On..

Relationships are hard

That being said what do you do when the person you care so much about doesn't even realize that thier actions are disrespectful or in plain view outrightly disconnected from your idea of how you want and should be treated?

Better yet what do you say to someone who you have seen so much love and potential and that person is being used and bruised and scraped on the floor just because they care so much?

I was watching "baby boy" yesterday. Don't ask me why but it was on TV and mid-terms were over so to celebrate i vegetated until 3 am. Anyway I was watching Baby Boy with Tyrese yesterday and the mother in the movie goes "You are going to be used, everyone uses everyone at some point. And a man can make you feel so high that you feel so much joy you could die from ecstacy and a man can also make you feel low, so low that you want to die. And he can keep you there if you let him. .." I think this applies to everyone. At times we as women can make a person feel this way too...

Anyway, why did I bring my story? Well my girl is going through some serious emotional stuff right now with her man and to her I say: Hold your head up girl! When enough is enough...You will know but don't let others tell you to quit. you have to know when to quit yourself.

Funny enough: it is so much easier to give advice to friends but to family...it is so easy to be that person that tells them to quit! Do some situations warrant a slap of reality and some situations require a step back and a supportive role? HELL YEAH...especially when the slap of reality to a person who is stubborn enough to believe that a person hitting you means love and you deserved it! Don't get me started...

It's been four months...I can't seem to move on...I can't seem to get a grip and move on....

No comments:

Past Posts and Comments