Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy Posts/New Blogg I am Reading

I have decided to post happy thoughts from now on. It is apparent that some readers find me to be angry and depressed. Funny enough, I don't see myself that way

Okay so I checked out some people who have been posting on my blog to read thier stuff. First off let me say that if I call you a guy and you are a girl (olawumi) I am going to apologise, but htat doesn't mean that your blog sucks! It means that I need to go refill my prescription (glasses.

Here we go:

RJ! Your blog Rocks! I mean I was reading it today and it had a link to this other Blog called Naija Wife but who really cares about Naija Wife when you can listen to the "rantings" of RJ. There are also some deep stuff you guys should check out like the post on "What if" he starts off by asking "What if I was born white to pill popping parents..." That is hot too. In other words Fully enjoy reading the blog and will be reading it from now on. It is being added to my list of Naija Bloggers that Rock! visit RJ @ http://rjuncensored.blogspot.com/ the name of the blog is UNCENSORED.

I have been scouting another reader of mine Lady A because well she has my name except the "A"part my name is LadyB my clothing line (which I have been sketching for the last 4 years is called LadyB (with a lady bug hanging off the B)). Anway, I was trying to figure out if she was a law student or not. Funny how you can find so many similarities with yourself and with others. Her blog is titled "Shine Through (this is my life" and it is pretty interesting. She has two other blogs but this is the one that I read more. Her latest post "binging" is about overeating. I enjoyed reading it because it kind of relates to my struggle only I have a problem with never eating...That is a post for a different day. Anyway check out her blog at http://ladyaspeaks.blogspot.com/

Off to go plan my wedding...Later people!

2 comments:

Lady A said...

Rj's blog is pretty nice.
LOL, law student, very far from that. I was a stay at home mom, but those days are ended. I was very surprise you putting on the spot, I was like, "ohhh lordd" lol! But you good peoples, so it didn't matter.
Hook a sista up with the invite for your wedding wars! Thanks in advance.

Poetic Justice said...

Sure thing girl. I don't know what your email addy is so email me at tigereyes_81@yahoo.com and I will hook you up with it!

Past Posts and Comments