Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Getting Used to the Silence

I think after the initial days of not having anyone around, I am back to my bmore mode. Brings back memories of getting up early going to work at BJA and then heading home. I mean I am really loving it now. I hope I don't get too used to it. I had lunch with the ladies yesterday and then went to my night class. Hung out last night for happy hour and then came home and slept. Woke up late (almost missed class) with the headache that only comes from drinking three ameretto sours and headed to class with a Starbucks Latte Capucino w/soy and extra foam. I feel single except every time I glance down at my left hand i realize why the guys smile then stop. The big ass rock!

Today, I am all dolled up because I have to take pictures for the Sr. Portrait. I am graduating people. The reality sends butterflies into my stomach. After not being in school for over three years I am finally getting one step closer to my dream. Wow, just the thought makes me giddy.

I didn't talk to Baby yesterday. I realize that now as I am typing. Oh Well! Gott dash to my next class. Take care people

Toodles

1 comment:

Kafo said...

i woke up today and the house was quiet
like totally quiet
no alarm
no phone
no child screaming
no one on the phone or threadmill
it was BEAUTIFUL
i went downstairs and started to sweep the floor i intended to mope and the silence got to mii
so i put on my ipod
and then i paused it
and the silence got to mii again
but this time it was PERFECT
awww i'll stop
i think i'll make this a blog post for next week

Past Posts and Comments