Friday, March 30, 2007

Updating Blogs

I just happened to be cruising the blogosphere for blogs I haven't read in a while and guess who just updated her blog. "Passion" First of all let me say that it isn't right that she doesn't update her blog frequently . I love reading all those stories. And really don't care if they are true or not but just gisting on that blog is cool. You gotta up date your blog for often girl

Anyway anothre thing I realized is that my sister Kafo is a writing genius. Her perspective on the world is ridiculous so I am dedicating this to her. She needs to update her "Dilemma2K8 though because she kind of stopped on Hillary and well we need more stuff

My girl T is updating her blog design and the latest one is like really crazy with neon green. I like it but after a while I had to look away because I felt like I was about to be put in a trance.

Anyway, as you can tell nothing really big is going on in my life right now. Baby comes home in two days which is great! I can't wait.

Little "interesting" things happened this week that makes me wonder if the Devil is out to get me. First of all my lawyer messed up some forms that are VERY important, I had a project due in one class that well lets just say mysteriously "disappeared" off my computer. and I couldn't retrieve it so I spent the better part of Wednesday night rewriting the whole 12 page paper again. Then I had to contend with neighbors who don't know that their dog isn't supposed to pee and poop right in front of my apartment.

WHAT THE HELL!

But I am learning not to stress out about things. I just take it all in stride and then politely ask that they remove the "defecation" once it happens as opposed to me finding it. And guess what? They didn't! got my Nine West shoes caught in a puddle of poop as I was running to the car this morning to avoid the rain. Of course I didn't realize I had stepped in the atrocity until half way through the drive I realized the stench was in my car not outside of it. Sure enough I found the atrocious mess when I got back home.

Then I got a letter today from the school saying that I am 3 credits shy of graduating. Apparently the person who evaluated my transcript for graduation didn't include a class and so I have to take it in the summer but they will allow me to march! I find that to be funny considering that when I went to the Registrar's office in January they told me I was all set. I headed to school to go battle this demon quick.

"oops my bad" was what they should have been saying, at least they apologised profusely and since I had transfered over the limit of transfer credits they applied one of my transfer classes to compensate for that class so that bridge was crossed...

And don't get me started about the wedding crap...

I am beginning to see that the headaches and nightmares are not just that but they are all a part of the enormous stress I allow myself to experience over petty situations. I am beginning to see that I need more than just a vacation, I need help dealing with my drama!

Yes LadyA I know you have been saying it and so have all the rest of my readers but seriously I needed to sort it out myself. Can anyone recommend a therapist?

1 comment:

Kafo said...

sowwy
my internet connection is sporadic
we have all the family members sharing one computer which is my laptop
so that is
2 couples =4
3 children=3
1 mii =1
TOTAL =8 PEOPLE
so all that surfing the web and finding out news since i am boycotting the TV is hard
but i am soo coming back
right now i am thinking of blasting those pee-minded democrats
kafo
out

Past Posts and Comments