Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Countdown to Birthday-Post 1

Okay so I am about to turn 25

(moment of silence for and deep breaths...)

I don't know what to say at this point but that I am excited! For the first time in a LONG time I am actually happy to see my birthday come. For the first time I can almost taste the victory and success of accomplishing my goal for the year. Almost being the operative word in that sentence. Since I can't taste it just yet I can only enjoy the aroma of and salivate as I anticipate the greater good!

What might you ask is this greater good...

For legal issues I cannot disclose anymore, all I can say I CAN'T Wait

As all countdowns go, I have exactly 12 days left in my twenty fourth year of existence So I decided to sing the 12 days of LadyB song. Enjoy

On the First day of my birthday my true love gave to me- A gift card to Old Navy

In more gossip news:
Apperently my roomy has forgotten that we had a discussion on the phone. She saw me the other day and was like all huggy. What the hell is wrong with this girl. I mean is she schizto? I mean we had a fight and now you see me on campus and start hugging me like we weren't just fighting

Well that's all folks gotta run to meeting. Tell you the rest later

No comments:

Past Posts and Comments