Thursday, October 5, 2006

Countdown to Birthday -2

Today is not a good day. I woke up with this pounding headache
And as you guessed it baby didn't make it any better. I lay awak for the better part of the day and then called my dad. We spoke for a while. God I miss him.

Which reminds me Mommy and Daddy: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

I don't know how you have stayed together so long. With all the controversy and haters in this world sometimes I am tempted to throw in the towel. I hope I am not turning into a quiter. Well the silence in this small apartment is making me claustraphobic. I can't wait for my girls to be here. Seriously, all this village life is not ment for me.

If anyone out there knows a good bar and or club I can take my Bmore family to in NY please let me know. I have been researching and I haven't found one.

As you can tell my thoughts are very disjointed today. Today is not a good day.
so here is the second part of the song

-On the second day of my birthday my true love gave to me-two asprins
and A gift card for Old Navy

enjoy kiddos

3 comments:

Dami said...

hhehehee @ 2 aspirins. pele. i'm about to transfer my headaches to u come oct 11th.

Pretty makes the day go faster said...

Thanks for your comment. I will definitely be reading..Im an avid voyeur.lol. I sound creepy but really I just enjoy hearing people's stories. Have agood weekend! Is that ur mom in the picture? beautiful!

Poetic Justice said...

Dami: Looking forward to Oct 11th give me something more to do than roam around my tiny apartment

Africanprincess: I like the picture because it looks like my mom but it is actually kudirat abiola the first female human rights activist in Nigeria. I aspire to be like her!

Past Posts and Comments