Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Updates

LAW SCHOOL FORUM! yes people, I have been saying I wanna go to law school for like so many years. I have been researching and yes Columbia is my first choice. Always has been always will be.

So this law school forum is coming up soon and I plan to go for it. did I mention I started studying for the LSATs and my exam is coming up in December. I am sooooooo nervous. But I am studying my ass off

My classes have been great! I have no finals just a whole bunch of papers to write which we all know taht I am great at because I am a writer. What else?
We are starting a new club at our school called the Business Professionals of America. We are looking to get the school to sponsor it. If they do I get to be the President of this chapter. Hopefully I could have left my mark if this happens. Jeffie and I have been working on it.


Last but most important! My family is back: Vixen is out of the hospital and T and D are all back. They had so much fun and they are coming up to visit me here in Danbury. If only I could offer them something more than this boring town...hmmmmm, maybe we could come up to NY for dinner and find something to do up there or whatever! Point is they are coming to see me dammit! That is a good enough reason right?!

I missed them so much and I can't wait to hear all the details.

1 comment:

Vixen said...

You make me so friggin proud! I remember the BPA you had in high school, that was very fun. Call me!

Past Posts and Comments