Monday, February 13, 2006

My Wedding is Driving me CRAZY!! HELP

First of all let me say that when I was growing up I always knew what I wanted in a wedding. A SMALLLLLLLL gathering of friends and family and all the other good stuff like calla lillies and nice drinks. You eat, we dance, you go away and call it a night. I knew I always wanted a night wedding...

Well shit! that's not going to happen. My family has thier own idea...or should I say our families have thier own idea. I wanted a spring wedding...not going to happen...I don't want to wear a damn veil or wedding dress...not going to happen...I don't want to walk down the aisle to here comes the bride...not going to happen. Can Small wedding has been tossed...how many guests are coming to my thing in Nigeria?: Well, how dows two thousand sound...Oh and the flower concept lets just say they don't really grow calla lillies in Nigeria

Ugh!

I am sick of this, I say I elope. Matter of fact if you don't tell anyone then we can keep it our secret!

Peace

No comments:

Past Posts and Comments