Friday, April 6, 2007

Let it flow

The year just started and I feel like it should already be over.

Just when I thought I would pop in my mind, you called me.
I was so stressed out last night with school and the whole wedding thing, but then Alyson Monet decided to grace me with her voice over my Jazz Station and she sang Toni Braxton's song "Let it Flow".

The song reminded me why I make decisions. The song reminded me why I am the person that I am. The song reminded me why people are not worth the tears and the drama. The song reminded me why I am still here. In the words of Antwone Fisher "I'm still standing, I'm still strong!" So take that H.R. Management paper that I have to type and Wedding from hell! I am still strong.


By the way it was great to hear your voice. Nice to know that you still care. Still love you! I know you are smart and will make the right choices that is why I have stepped back. I don't care becuase you are smart and we make our destiny.

Just breathe baby girl! Life is just beginning. Wishing you all the best.





In other news, I am going to be off line for a while. I have a lot of school work that I am doing right now and it has me buried in research papers. So don't worry I will be back up and running in May!

Talk to you cats later. Updates will be made to my wedding blog so for the wedding blog readers. I will hit you up about that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT SONG!....I LOVE TONI SHE'S AWESOME!!

Past Posts and Comments