Friday, March 23, 2007

The Man Room Stage !

First of all let me say congratulations to the new Dr. in our midst! CONGRATULATIONS girl! I am so happy and proud of you. So no real partying can happen until I am there oh! I mean you can do a little but you know that without me the party can't really jump off right? Just kidding! Have a lot of fun and lots of drinks on my behalf and lots of the other stuff....you know....too!

_____________________

So when we moved to our new apartment we dumped all the boxes in the front room. If you walked into our apartment three months ago you would be hit first by the coldest air imagineable and then by the gazillion boxes and broken down furniture in our apartment. Not any more! Thanks to spring break and a very bored LadyB! I attacked that room for three days straight now the bookcases are up and the computer desk is set up in the front now so we can start working on our guest room and patio next week. I am so proud of myself. I put the curtains up and worked really hard.

Baby walked into the apartment and didn't even recognize the front room. He was like "I am feeling the color scheme!" So tonight he is going to set up the computers and tomorrow I get to go shopping for household acessories! Which by the way is one of my favorite things to do. I am getting domesticated people!

After spending my mind thinking on whether or not to perm I have decided to hold off until July to get a perm that way my perm will be professionally done and it will be "fresh" for the wedding. Just post me your email in the comments section if you would like to be able to view it.

Okay I am going to go fix up the rest of my home and sip some of my 1991 Chardonnay from my limited collection of aging wine and toast to my friends success. Have a great day people

3 comments:

Kafo said...

na wa for u ooo
can't believe u r domesticated
what r u saying
u have always been domesticated.

Poetic Justice said...

I have not always been domesticated. I blame my military upbringing on your mother!

Dami said...

thanx for the shout-out, lady. also for all your support!

Past Posts and Comments