Wednesday, September 20, 2006

People say...

I just have to say real quick that this is the best looking couple out there! Believe that! Furthermore since we will celebrating 5 years together on Sept. 21 I just have to say it's been the best 5 years of my life. And all those haters that said we wouldn't make it, all those idiots that tried to kill the love...People where are they now!

So, since tomorrow is our anniversary and I might be in the middle of a quiz and to busy to blog I just have to say it now. Happy Anniversary baby!

(picture has been taken down for privacy purposes)

In other news I am fully in school again. 7 classes and 21 credits. So you will see less of me now. I had a great summer and well check in from time to time you may hear all the college drama. That's right people. I am back in college so no more soulstress and welcome back "Requiem of College Days, Phase II"

Enjoy the rest of your week!

2 comments:

moongirl said...

Happy anniversary!!!!!

You both look so fine....I'm so proud of both of you...

So - when are you coming?

Ayo

Vixen said...

you are so beautiful! Both of you.

Past Posts and Comments