Thursday, February 2, 2006

I AM BORED


As restless as the ocean in it's calmest state, it is still moving. Does the night affects it's depths, does life ever stand still even with the sunset? (And Time Goes On...)

I am so fucking bored! Okay I know I said I would not complain anymore, but my goodness, I am in the middle of normadic land with nothing to do. Okay correct that, I don't have anything to do but study, which is why I took so many credits and I am working on papers and readin textbooks like novels so that I can ensure that I get my grades, but I am bored stiff. I have watched Phantom of the Opera so many times I know every song and every line... (don't ask me why I have been watching it)

I am so used to always having something to do but God knows that lately it has been impossible to be motivated to move beyond the walls of my dorm room except for class. Sometimes my suit mates wonder if I am still here, other times they forget and get startled when they see me.

Now for those that know me know that I am NOT a quiet person, so to be a hermit like this is unacceptable, but then again can you blame me, no Nigerians around, no ethnic (neo soul), no family and no real friends...Do I really want to start making friends, Uhm....NO been there done that so what am I left with...well there is that book "The Goal" for my Management class that I must read so I guess...here I go again.
SAVE ME ...I am not complaining just...okay bang me on the head then...I have a right, I am bored....
LadyB

P.S: Feel free to donate to the LadyB education fund.

2 comments:

Kafo said...

o please even if there were nigerians around u would find a reason to ostracize urself
so yeah deal with it
Phantom of the Opera o ma se o
u need to pick up the extended versions of LOTR
that will really help u waste your time
u need something to occupy ur time
hmmm...
memorize the whole Bibeli HA HA HA

Anonymous said...

Anyway, I really enjoy hearing about you and your new experiences. You are so crazy and keep things real...I love that!!!

On the serious tip, stay focused on your educational goals and take one day at a time. This will help you over those "Pinkish" days and "Whitish" moments when you may feel as though you are alone.

I'm with you in spirit girl, so always remember that I love you and I know that you will be successful no matter what season of life you find yourself in.

Oh, Stephanie say's "Hi."

Past Posts and Comments